About FEDELE Barcelona
FEDELE-Barcelona was founded with the intention of uniting the efforts and interests of the best schools in the sector and promoting solidarity and collaboration among its members.
What are our objectives?
Among the objectives included in the statutes of FEDELE Barcelona, it is necessary to highlight:
- the will to defend and guarantee the quality and image of the sector;
- the promotion of Spanish as a foreign language through collaboration with public and private institutions;
- the defense of the professional and economic interests of its members and of professional ethics.
What guarantees do we offer?
All FEDELE Barcelona member schools guarantee the high quality of their courses, accommodation, and other services through accreditation by the Instituto Cervantes (Accredited Center). These guarantees include:
- meet quality requirements in the teaching of Spanish;
- comply with the legal requirements for teaching;
- have adequate resources for teaching;
have a team of teachers with appropriate qualifications and training;
- follow a teaching plan that guarantees adequate progress;
- establish a maximum number of students per class;
- To carry out truthful advertising in relation to the offer;
- clearly detailing the prices of courses and complementary services.